Welcome To New Rules
What We Offer
- We offer a unique and inspiring workspace that allows you to redefine the way work is done.
- Here at New Rules, we’ve cultivated a membership base of forward thinking doers and achievers.
- Artist, non-profits, small business owners, designers, strategists, photographers, and project managers, are all here working daily, but also working together.
- Members get access to our online community, state of the art equipment rentals, priority meeting space and more!
Events & Multipurpose Space
- Our loft inspired venue consists of 3,000 sqft of flexible event space to bring your idea life.
- Perfect for your next Boarding Meeting, Team Offsite, Community Meeting, Fundraiser, Art Gallery, or Wedding Reception.
- We are a full-service event venue with affordable rates, flexible dates and complimentary amenities.
- Do you have products or services that you are looking to market or sell?
- Our Social Marketplace is home to independent Designers/Brands who use their Cultural Capital to cultivate unique products and services available for commerce.
- At New Rules, shoppers can explore and connect with our Global Community of Brands - and be the first to discover the next big thing in Fashion, Art, and Home Decor.
Business & Creative Services
- New Rules design team is sourced from diverse -community based web developers, graphic designers, photographers and others to help develop brands and social change-makers tell their stories in innovative and impactful ways.
- Book New Rules to design and handle your company logo, website, marketing materials and all other creative + design needs.
New Rules is a catalyst for change in Minnesota's cultural movement. I feel like there is so much love and support at New Rules. The kind of love and support Minneapolis needs in order to build a landscape for artists and entrepreneurs to succeed.
New Rules has been like a second home to me. Not only does it provide the adequate resources in order for one to thrive as an artist, but also people willing to share their knowledge and experience in order to lead you into the right direction.
The Jay & Rose Phillips Family Foundation of Minnesota
The Foundation is excited to partner with New Rules as a unique and needed entrepreneurial space for the creative sector on the Northside. New Rules has made itself accountable to the community by listening to and responding to their interests and needs, while creating a space that is welcoming to all. We look forward to a long-lasting and productive partnership that helps both of our organizations elevate ideas by and for Northsiders that facilitate opportunities to build their wealth through local ownership. .
City of MPLS
New Rules has taken this building thats been vacant for a long time, and breathed new life into it and now theres a space for other creative professionals to build their own business. We look forward to support the growth of New Rules -